People who like my blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Gotta FEELING!!

Can't let the music stop~
Can't let this FEELING end~

I gotta feeling~
Everyday's gonna be a boring day~
Everyday's gonna be a boring day~
Everyday's gonna be a boring boring day~

How 'bout u?
What do u think 'bout ur holiday?

Arh~ There's nothing meaningful for me to do in this holiday!
Instead of hunting for a part-time job (just like what my parents and friends advised), I spent my time sitting in front of my monitor~

It's too lazy to work right now~
I'm still in a lazy mood, not motivated~
Can't persuade myself to hang out with friends nor to work~

But what i saw..
Most of my friends already have their part-time job..
I feel that i m just like a useless creature..
Without any sense of initiative and diligence..

Anyway, wish my friends could enjoy their work..

1 comment:

  1. mayb u reali should try go search for a part time job...

    ReplyDelete